About the development and management of joinmisskey
If you find the information this site provides useful, please help support it.
For information about donations, please confirm this at tamaina.github.io(aqz's personal site) (Website in japanese).
- Create a GitHub account
- Fork joinmisskey's repository
- Edit the corresponding files of the
- Pages are written in Markdown(
.md) as well as Pug(
.pug) file format
- Each file has a YAML FrontMatter header (
--- ~ ---) set at the beginning of the file
- Open a pull request after finishing your edits
- After aqz reviews the changes and gives his OK, the changes will be merged
- Once the GitHub Actions build finishes, the changes will be reflected on the page